Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptops Repairs Best in Cork

Options
  • 15-11-2012 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

anyone recommend the best laptop repair place in cork? that are reasonably price and do it quickly....have gone to i-electron a few times but just sick off that place now,terrible lately

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Have a look at this thread which I posted a while ago. Might give you some idea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Have a look at this thread which I posted a while ago. Might give you some idea...

ABajaninCork do you end up going to Magicomp? How did you find him?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Have look at cartridge kiosk on castle street. THink they may have changed their name to itcentral or something since but when i broke a laptop scren they were a good third less then the next cheapest quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Cork Fone Sat on Tramore Road..

They have done work for Me before. Made a great job of it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

54kroc wrote: »
    ABajaninCork do you end up going to Magicomp? How did you find him?

I got the screen replaced at my usual place in the end. It's PC Services behind the Mercy. I've used him before and always found him reasonable. He'll take a look at the job, and let you know the cost and any possible alternatives before he starts work.

Turned out he was only closed for a day whilst he painted the shop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 verat

Try Fonefix on Unit 12 Tramore Rd. 021 4320333. They were able to fix my daughter's laptop some other place said couldn't be fixed. Avg price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Definitely steer clear of i-Electron, I have had an awful experience there which nearly resulted in a small claims court application.

Advertisement