Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nano screen damage

• 15-11-2012 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭

Hi. Dropped the nano from a very law height yesterday and the screen cracked, actually quite dangerous. Does anybody know the best place to get it replaced please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

what model nano is it and where are you located

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

massy086 wrote: »
    what model nano is it and where are you located
    6th gen, Dublin

i,d say it will cost you about 70-75 for the screen to be replaced but everyone in dublin seems to be out of stock of them:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Get a price off apple as now you know it can be done for €70-€75 euro if apple say €100 go for it as it will keep your warranty in tact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

I got a digitizer(front screen) and lcd display fitted for a 2nd gen ipod touch for €50 from the chinese lads in the Ilac centre (first place inside the door,Moore St side), so if its just the digitizer i'd imagine its cheaper.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

I had a quote from Syncron for €75. Seems heavy to me. Budgeting about €30!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

mattb74 wrote: »
    I had a quote from Syncron for €75. Seems heavy to me. Budgeting about €30!
    €30 sounds about right

have u looked at the price to buy them new online it looks like a very easy job

Advertisement