Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exhaust question

• 15-11-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

I thought my vespa was making a strange noise last night on the way home from work. I need to fill up the tank so I stopped at a petrol station, filled her up and restarted the engine. I gave her a few revs to listen to it anf the fcuking exhaust manifold just dropped on to the deck:eek:

Anyway, I'm getting mixed advice some think that if I go to somewhere like DC Exhaust I can get them to put a weld on it which sholud hold it. I don't know do places like that offer that type of service?

I'm aqbout to start checking around in about 30 mins or so, anybody know what the crack is. I don't want to head up there only to find out it is not an option. Cheers.

I need to get some work done on my CB 400 so my spare is off the road:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Can you drop into the guys in Scooter Ireland on the quays and see what they can do for you?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Go onto most of the fourms and look up Gizmo. He'll sort you out

PM me if you want his number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Cheers guys, DC on Kylemore is only up the road from me so I got the weld done there. I have it back on , but I guess there should be a gasket of some type where it fits back on to to the engine port.

So I might pop into Scooter Island to get the rest done. Sorry I'm useless at trying to describe things, but the pipe is working its was back off where it fits on to the engine, which is why I think a gasket or something must seal the too together.

Advertisement