Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to spend more money with e-mobile, but they dont seem to want it!!

Options
  • 15-11-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I have my daughter on a pay as you go plan with emobile, but want to move her onto a bill-pay plan that is half-price at the moment, select 300. This is a web only deal, but trying to complete the online form does not seem to cater for an existing emobile customer, and when I ring up the help line they tell me to go to a store, but when I go to a store they tell me its an on-line deal only - what can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Gotham

Sounds like one of those "join now" deals - existing customers get screwed.
    Maybe you can set up the new billpay account and get it changed to her number.
    You'll have to find out from them of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

kingaaa wrote: »
    I have my daughter on a pay as you go plan with emobile, but want to move her onto a bill-pay plan that is half-price at the moment, select 300. This is a web only deal, but trying to complete the online form does not seem to cater for an existing emobile customer, and when I ring up the help line they tell me to go to a store, but when I go to a store they tell me its an on-line deal only - what can I do?

Hi Kingaaa
    If you PM me tel and pin number and link to the plan you would like, I push this through for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Thanks Tony. The phone is registered in my name as I pay the bills, but the daughter is in charge of the pin number so as soon as she gets home I'll be straight on to you.

Thanks

Hi Tony. I sent you a p.m. yesterday, I really need to move on this - my daughter has no credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Tony. I sent you a p.m. yesterday, I really need to move on this - my daughter has no credit.

Hi kingaa,

I have responded to your previous post.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tony

• Advertisement

Tony, the online application forms are not set up at all for moving from pre-pay to bill pay. Is there nobody I can just speak to and give my details?

OK, I gave it another go and got through the payment process, what a palaver!!!! Now its saying that I need to send in photo i.d. and a household bill!!! surely not in this day and age???

Wow, the silence is deafening!!!!! maybe I'm better off not signing up with e-mobile???? there seems to be a lot of unhappy people here...........

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Wow, the silence is deafening!!!!! maybe I'm better off not signing up with e-mobile???? there seems to be a lot of unhappy people here...........
    Hi kingaaa
    sorry you have not got reply since last post, we are on Boards.ie from Monday to Friday 12:00 to 16:00 so just seen this post now. Wil lbe back to you this afternoon for sure.
    Tony

Advertisement