Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Boots

Options
  • 15-11-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey All,

Having some hassle buying long boots.
    I am short so most long boots sit in middle of my knee, which obviously I cannot wear.
    I cannot wear kids boots as they are not wide enough.
    The wide on adults is too wide though :(
    I bought some ankle boots as I had no choice but I just prefer the look of the long boot.
    Anyone else have the same problem?
    Or know of a boot that I could buy?
    Or should I just cut my losses and stick to using the ankle boot..

Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Im 5ft 3 & had same problem. Picked up a pair of Tredstep Donatellas couple mths ago - wouldnt ride in anything, also they have dropped a bit so fit better now - expensive but worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Agree with the Tredsteps they are lovely and worth the money. I also have Shires Norfolk long leather boots they are comfy, I am 5' 2 1/2" and they fit well, think you can get different calf widths too which is good. I got mine online from UK as worked out cheaper than buying here

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

If you go to the Mountain Horse website you can order their long boots made to order to fit you specifically!

Advertisement