Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Xmas Gig - in Aid of the Santa Strilke Force [Bid on a WWE title For Charity!]

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I bid the following...

4fbe75d2a3f7c.image_.png

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just got the total counted.

€1,020

We are delighted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Congratulations guys. Would have liked to have been there but I had to support my hometown heroes on the other side of the river. Will there be anything else being organised next year, during the year, as opposed to just at Christmas, perhaps some music?

Actually, we have a VERY wrestling specific idea which we were talking about yesterday.

Watch this space.

Okay, well, I'm watching this space. Be sure to let us know and eh, remember the difference between Saturday and Sunday when you are promoting the next one as well, ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Find me anywhere that I said it was on Sunday!! That was your mistake methinks!!

I said Saturday the 8th from the start!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

yep it was last night (Saturday). Head was fried from editing all day! Moving this to the sticky.

remember the difference between Saturday and Sunday when you are promoting the next one as well, ha.

From the OP:
    When: Saturday the 8th of December

Also check our sigs. We never said it was on Sunday.

Well you might want to check back all of the threads where it's mentioned then.

Anyway, you just lost a customer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

*I* said Sunday in error yesterday Stereo. No need to get snippy at these lads, it's my fault.

I wasn't being snippy, I just don't like being doubted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

127787d1342224555-maple-leaf-clover-farm-coop-too-job-well-done.gif

For those interested (or perhaps those who couldn't attend), here is a review of the event.

Advertisement