Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK PA Spares

Options
  • 15-11-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Any idea where to get HK PA system spares. Looking for a HK Audio Premium PR:O 18 S passive crossover @ 48-150Hz?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

H.K = crap enough said

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DJpaudie

H.K = crap enough said

Ah... they do the job!! From the crap I see they have had to put up with over the past 12 months I wouldn't fancy putting a small fortune into a speaker system! People don't give a crap about a DJ's gear!! Had a lad come up to me last weekend and he threatened to flip the table if I didn't play his song!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

DJpaudie wrote: »
    Ah... they do the job!! From the crap I see they have had to put up with over the past 12 months I wouldn't fancy putting a small fortune into a speaker system! People don't give a crap about a DJ's gear!! Had a lad come up to me last weekend and he threatened to flip the table if I didn't play his song!!!

Dont mind him he was looking to upgrade to behringer - no idea on spares but get in touch with Alan Nolan http://www.nolansound.net/contact.htm- best prices in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

sweetie wrote: »
    Dont mind him he was looking to upgrade to behringer - no idea on spares but get in touch with Alan Nolan http://www.nolansound.net/contact.htm- best prices in Ireland

better than H.K from what you told me to base a descision on...been told that aswell from three different audio professionals.
    also I have bought a new system anyways got a b stock db bins and ev tops

Advertisement