Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Blanchardstown??

Options
  • 15-11-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I intend to buy next year and I see great value in Blanch. I am not from Dublin so would appreciate if someone could tell me what parts of Blanch are the best to buy in and which amenities would be best to buy near eg the village/shopping centre/ industrial park. See I would like to rent a room out to cover some of the mortgage so I'd need to pick an area that would be attractice to potential tenants. Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moving this to Dublin 15 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

loopygirl wrote: »
    I intend to buy next year and I see great value in Blanch. I am not from Dublin so would appreciate if someone could tell me what parts of Blanch are the best to buy in and which amenities would be best to buy near eg the village/shopping centre/ industrial park. See I would like to rent a room out to cover some of the mortgage so I'd need to pick an area that would be attractice to potential tenants. Any help is much appreciated.

I just bought in D15 myself after a Six month wait from time of the deposit to actually getting the keys, but I did manage to avail of the mortgage interest relief.

I'm sure you'll be asked the same questions, but where and what you buy will of course be down to your budget, not to mention if it's a house, apartment etc.

Generally speaking, You'll get a quality 3 bed room house roughly from 150k to 160k. If you're looking to pay more, you'll get bigger, if you're paying less, you'll still get a good house for your money.

Advertisement