Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address...left in limbo

Options
  • 15-11-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi BOI reps,

From previous threads, I can see that i wasn't the only one who had their Laser card abruptly cancelled.

Turns out I hadn't updated my address, although I'm almost certain I did.
    So to get the new Visa debit card i needed to supply a new address.

So i did that online on the 7th of November, and received a call to confirm my request on the 12th.
    But now nothing, no call to say that its been updated or a text etc..

What now, do I need to do to get the new Visa card as quickly as possible??
    I've been over a week now without access to cash in my account and I cant visit a branch during working hours.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, GB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi GB,

The below answer from a query on another thread might help you:
    Provided the change of address unit made phone contact with you to confirm your request, you will receive a text notification to the mobile number you entered when the change of address is completed. This generally takes 5 working days from the day phone contact is made.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Thanks Graham :)

Another quick question, once my address is confirmed, what do I need to do to order my new Visa debit card? Can I do that online?

Thanks, GB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

You're welcome GB,

To order a new Visa Debit card you will need to contact Banking365 or your branch, and a representative will be happy to help you with it.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement