Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) course FAS

Options
  • 15-11-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hello

FAS are running Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) course

is it worth spending 27 weeks on this course

or would you just do brain dumps?

thanks

CH:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 enomis

Hi Lazairus,

I've just done the last MCITP 2008 course finishing about two weeks ago.. Have to say it's well worth it - we had a brilliant trainer from Hi-Tech associates.. Not sure who's doing the next one in January but definitely worth it... Good books, and you have access to e-college videos as well... but the trainer really knew his stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

enomis wrote: »
    Hi Lazairus,

I've just done the last MCITP 2008 course finishing about two weeks ago.. Have to say it's well worth it - we had a brilliant trainer from Hi-Tech associates.. Not sure who's doing the next one in January but definitely worth it... Good books, and you have access to e-college videos as well... but the trainer really knew his stuff...

Hi, where did you do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 enomis

zweton wrote: »

Hi, where did you do it?

Hi zweton,

I did it in Fas in the Cookstown estate. I know there is a new course starting in January and as far as I know they are still looking for applicants...
    Apply through your local Fas office..

Advertisement