Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 11 fixtures Friday-Tuesday

Options
  • 15-11-2012 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Dolphins @ Bills

Eagles @ Redskins

Packers @ Lions

Cardinals @ Falcons

Buccaneers @ Panthers

Browns @ Cowboys

Jets @ Rams

Colts @ Patriots

Jaguars @ Texans

Bengals @ Chiefs

Saints @ Raiders

Chargers @ Broncos

Ravens @ Steelers :cool:

Bears @ 49ers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bye week pain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm playing the Steelers, it's a pity Etlovelsd is away.

In other news Boldin is out for 6 weeks with broken ribs. I have picked up WR David Gettis from free agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Falcons v Cardinals
    When suits you specsy, I'm around most of the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Bye week pain!!!

me too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Redskins fresh off their bye week :D

Eagles,

How's Monday at 6:30? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

SantryRed wrote: »
    Redskins fresh off their bye week :D

Eagles,

How's Monday at 6:30? :)

To early :( usually don't get home from work till roughly then. So would be free bout 8? Also around that time tomorrow and free all weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

notyalc666 wrote: »
    To early :( usually don't get home from work till roughly then. So would be free bout 8? Also around that time tomorrow and free all weekend

Could possibly thrash out a time on Sunday so?

What time suits you Sunday? Maybe about 2 or 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Chiefs and Bengals

NekoChan I remember we had a cracking game last Madden. When is best for you. Can I suggest Monday @ 9?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

A trip to Jerry Dome for the Browns :)

When are the Cowboys free?

I'm around all weekend, not sure about week nights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Is Paddy coming back yet or should I go ahead and play the CPU?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Misael Huge Map

Round 2 v the jags when are you around mikey

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

SantryRed wrote: »

Could possibly thrash out a time on Sunday so?

What time suits you Sunday? Maybe about 2 or 3?

Yea 2 on Sunday sounds good, talk then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

100% around Sunday after 7, might be able to do tomorrow at 9. Worst case scenario Monday at 10.30.

Let me know when works for you. If you can do tomorrow I'll let you know as soon as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Falcons v Cardinals
    When suits you specsy, I'm around most of the weekend

I'm about tonight if the league is advanced. Otherwise tomorrow morning/after 9pm. Saturday I don't think I'll be around but there's a chance I'll be available before 2. Sunday I'll be drowning in a pool of my own vomit most likely so won't be about then either. Monday is no good and Tuesday I'd say anytime after 6 suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ali, no sign of Paddy!

Raiders, I may be about tomorrow at around 5 or else it will be next Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Panthers sceal:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Dolphins. Anytime Saturday suits or Friday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Well Patriots when suits ya to play, I'm available tonight and tomorrow night after 7, probably wont be around Sunday. Monday and Tuesday evening is good to.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Berty44 wrote: »
    Chiefs and Bengals

NekoChan I remember we had a cracking game last Madden. When is best for you. Can I suggest Monday @ 9?

Monday at 9 sounds perfect.

My game is waaay off this season as denoted by my massive losing streak - mostly due to an excessively high number of turnovers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Lukebray wrote: »

I'm about tonight if the league is advanced. Otherwise tomorrow morning/after 9pm. Saturday I don't think I'll be around but there's a chance I'll be available before 2. Sunday I'll be drowning in a pool of my own vomit most likely so won't be about then either. Monday is no good and Tuesday I'd say anytime after 6 suits.
    Can do tomorrow morning at 10-11am or can do tuesday or tonight between 7-9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Misael Huge Map

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    100% around Sunday after 7, might be able to do tomorrow at 9. Worst case scenario Monday at 10.30.

Let me know when works for you. If you can do tomorrow I'll let you know as soon as I know.

sure i can do sunday after the eagles game if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Well Patriots when suits ya to play, I'm available tonight and tomorrow night after 7, probably wont be around Sunday. Monday and Tuesday evening is good to.

About 2030 tonight then?

madalig12 wrote: »
    Is Paddy coming back yet or should I go ahead and play the CPU?

Did you go ahead and play the CPU? Paddy is coming back!!!!!

If you did no problem, if not then give him a chance to see if you can sort a time and if you can't you should still be allowed to play the CPU.

Raoul wrote: »
    Did you go ahead and play the CPU? Paddy is coming back!!!!!

If you did no problem, if not then give him a chance to see if you can sort a time and if you can't you should still be allowed to play the CPU.

I knew the chance to play me(he's never lost to me) would be too much! Just as I was plotting how I was gonna bring down ze bears. Was gonna play this afternoon but I can wait now.

When can you play zen Paddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

madalig12 wrote: »
    I knew the chance to play me(he's never lost to me) would be too much! Just as I was plotting how I was gonna bring down ze bears. Was gonna play this afternoon but I can wait now.

When can you play zen Paddy?

Hi ali you beat me it the cup competition at the start of the year. I need an invite to get back in first if i get it this afternoon i can play around four if not I'm around tonight from seven and anytime after 12 sat or sun

Hi ali you beat me it the cup competition at the start of the year. I need an invite to get back in first if i get it this afternoon i can play around four if not I'm around tonight from seven and anytime after 12 sat or sun

Pm Santry to sort that out for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Jets @ Rams

After CPU games I finish with all human games . Ready for Gang Green ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not sure who i want to win this tbh!!

Forgot about that. That was back when I could throw the ball to my own team.
    All those times suit me. Try for four today sure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

When suits for the packers? Should be an easy win for you the I've been playing and without Megatron. (Who injured him by the way?)

Advertisement