Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Analytics/Statistics (part-time,short course)

Options
  • 15-11-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I have a business degree and pass level maths. I'm looking to advance in the area of business analytic so I have looked at the DIT & Smurfit Masters courses but I don't meet the requirements and apart from this, masters are a huge time & cost commitment.

I'm looking for short or part time courses where I could put my learning into practice almost immediately (at work) and which may help with an application further down the line should I decide to apply for the masters courses.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

HLouise wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a business degree and pass level maths. I'm looking to advance in the area of business analytic so I have looked at the DIT & Smurfit Masters courses but I don't meet the requirements and apart from this, masters are a huge time & cost commitment.

I'm looking for short or part time courses where I could put my learning into practice almost immediately (at work) and which may help with an application further down the line should I decide to apply for the masters courses.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

L

Have you worked? I have an engineering background, and DIT have a much more flexible application process then Smurfit where they take work into account. I was accepted on the DIT course, but since was offered a job I couldnt turn up so turned down my offer.

As your your question on short / part time I'm of no use to you.

Advertisement