Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isreal at war. Many comentators egging them on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭petersburg2002

Nearly 40,000 IDF reservists have now been called up, and tanks and earth movers massed on the border with Gaza. If the rockets keep landing they will move into within days. Then the crap really hits the fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

1210m5g wrote: »
    Of course i think they play a massive part, i was just wondering was anything that was claimed in the video in fact bullsh*t.

The whole narrative is bull. Not suprising from a man who objected to a muslim congressman swearing his oath on a koran.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Gunnubi10

Im not going to waste my time in going back and forth with this situation, obviously the people who are well informed about Global politics will know which side is deceiving people, Palestine has long been oppressed by Israel and this latest development apparently started with IDF killing a teen who was playing football, moments later a IDF helicopter fired at another group of kids, I would fire 700 rockets too if I was constantly tormented by Israel, a Government that has the backing of the Western media spreading propaganda.

Check this video of Netanyahu(Israel PM) caught on hidden camera:

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JrtuBas3Ipw#[/url]!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Gunnubi10 wrote: »
    Check this video of Netanyahu(Israel PM) caught on hidden camera: www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JrtuBas3Ipw#[/url]!

I did, what was I supposed to see?
    And hidden? He points straight at the camera?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

The whole narrative is bull. Not suprising from a man who objected to a muslim congressman swearing his oath on a koran.

I don't agree with the majority of that video, but you haven't said anything that was an outright lie.
    Im not going to waste my time in going back and forth with this situation, obviously the people who are well informed about Global politics will know which side is deceiving people, Palestine has long been oppressed by Israel and this latest development apparently started with IDF killing a teen who was playing football, moments later a IDF helicopter fired at another group of kids, I would fire 700 rockets too if I was constantly tormented by Israel, a Government that has the backing of the Western media spreading propaganda.

In other words if you disagree with me, then you don't have a clue what you're on about:P

• Advertisement

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    I don't agree with the majority of that video, but you haven't said anything that was an outright lie.

...the narrative that its the arabs are entirely to blame is a lie. It's a rant from a right wing radio host.

By the way
    Eh, I don't condemn Isreal because it is allied with America

Would you mind explaining that.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Palestinians shoot down Israeli F-16 fighter jet in Gaza: Hamas

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/16/272691/israeli-f16-jet-shot-down-in-gaza/

...the narrative that its the arabs are entirely to blame is a lie. It's a rant from a right wing radio host.

I don't agree with it, but what are the facts, not the way in which the facts are used to prove his one sided point, but what lies are he telling?
    By the way

Would you mind explaining that.....?

Sure, some people put their bias towards America, and it's double standards, onto people they are allied with. Just like some people dislike anybody England supports, or Russia supports, or china supports. I never said anybody was like this on this thread, but do you disagree that there are people like that?

Meanwhile, residents of the besieged Gaza Strip say they are getting text messages warning of military escalation as reports suggest that Israeli military forces are preparing for a ground invasion of Gaza.

Just to remind people that this area of the world is far less democratic than perhaps, say, Cork is, they may not have access to internet nor scanners nor radio equipment.

A phone network is easy to monitor and track.

I don't agree with it, but what are the facts, not the way in which the facts are used to prove his one sided point, but what lies are he telling??

Saying its one sided is, in fact, a lie. Leaving out facts is another bit of dishonesty. And I might point out its a bit much he presents himself as a lecturer when hes a talk show host on the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Taste of their own medicine for them. I'm appalled at what Israel have done in the past week. To kill women and children willy nilly and cast it off as collateral damage is appalling. There seems to be no reasoning with these people, they know they have the trump card if the conflict escalates, ie the USA.

Saying its one sided is, in fact, a lie. Leaving out facts is another bit of dishonesty. And I might point out its a bit much he presents himself as a lecturer when hes a talk show host on the radio.

Am I lying by saying it is one sided? Or by just giving his one-sided point of view he is lying? And leaving out facts is most definitely not lying, it's incredibly manipulative, but he is not outright lying about any facts that I know of and I don't know any of the facts. I'm honestly just asking if you can point out any facts, that aren't his own personal opinions, that he is lying about?

I'm appalled at what Israel have done in the past week. .

Why this past week? Personally, ethnic cleansing is the only way to go, in this conflict I don't have sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Check this video of Netanyahu(Israel PM) caught on hidden camera:

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JrtuBas3Ipw#[/url]!

This was also caught on the sly and overheard by journalists at the G20 summit fairly recently.

"I can't stand him. He's a liar," Nicolas Sarkozy (referring to Netanyahu)

Obama replied, "You're tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day,"

Why this past week? Personally, ethnic cleansing is the only way to go, in this conflict I don't have sides.

****in' hell:O

gbee wrote: »

Can you elaborate a bit on that point?

I did, what was I supposed to see?
    And hidden? He points straight at the camera?

Really? is that what you got from the whole video, how many recording camera's have you seen in your life? must every camera be a loaf of bread that you can easily spot out? No Official who holds high office will speak like that...considering how things are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

flyswatter wrote: »
    This was also caught on the sly and overheard by journalists at the G20 summit fairly recently.

"I can't stand him. He's a liar," Nicolas Sarkozy (referring to Netanyahu)

Obama replied, "You're tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day,"

I'd be really interested in a link, not that I don't believe you.

In other words if you disagree with me, then you don't have a clue what you're on about:P

:) No Im not that arrogant, I just hate being among sheep.

• Advertisement

Ask me a question, there has been elaboration already.

However, IMO, if Israel is blown off the map, fine, if Israel blows the Palestinians away, I won't miss them either.

If I had to choose sides, it would have to be the Jews, historically they caused the crusification of Christ and they really knew what they were doing then, so I'd trust them now too.

Shryke wrote: »
    I'd be really interested in a link, not that I don't believe you.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/08/world/europe/france-sarkozy-netanyahu/index.html

November 8th last year.

It's difficult to know which are the news outlets with the least bias these days I find.

So many are controlled by pro zionists and their propaganda.

3 Palestinians, including commander in Hamas' military wing, reported killed during IDF strike in Gaza - @haaretzcom

R No Official who holds high office will speak like that...considering how things are.

TBH, they will, they have to. Israel has depended on it. Even W Bush in the USA said God told him what to do, kill the terrorists.

As we all know, our God is Jewish and they hung him, so being tough, really tough is essential.

smile.png No Im not that arrogant, I just hate being among sheep.

A sheep of a different shade is still a sheep:)

Am I lying by saying it is one sided? Or by just giving his one-sided point of view he is lying? And leaving out facts is most definitely not lying, it's incredibly manipulative, but he is not outright lying about any facts that I know of and I don't know any of the facts. I'm honestly just asking if you can point out any facts, that aren't his own personal opinions, that he is lying about?

He has jordan and egypt tagged as countries that don't recognise Israels existence for starters.

A sheep of a different shade is still a sheep:)

Ya, actually we have black sheep too, it's not racist to call a sheep black. But the US president is always only a puppet, this one has difficulty hiding his strings.

, but he is not outright lying about any facts that I know of and I don't know any of the facts..........?

Very funny.

He's a racist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Palestinians shoot down Israeli F-16 fighter jet in Gaza: Hamas

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/16/272691/israeli-f16-jet-shot-down-in-gaza/

Good. Had absolutely no business being there in the first place, now maybe a few less Palestinian children will be blown to bits in their houses.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GalwayGuy2 viewpost.gif
    , but he is not outright lying about any facts that I know of and I don't know any of the facts..........?

Very funny
    Eh, I kind of wish I did that on purpose:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭twinytwo

donvito99 wrote: »
    I say we indiscriminately annihilate the Middle East with nuclear weapons. All of the worlds problems solved right there. Throw in Afghanistan, Pakistan aswell.

Sure why not just kill all humans.... now that truly is all the worlds problems solved over night

twinytwo wrote: »
    Sure why not just kill all humans.... now that truly is all the worlds problems solved over night

It has happened. If we stay here long enough it WILL happen again.

Overall death toll in Israel-Hamas strikes rises to 27 Palestinians, 3 Israelis - @AP

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

flyswatter wrote: »
    Who has been firing the rockets into Tel Aviv? Is it the military wing of Hamas or other groups?

The Judean People's Front.

• Advertisement

Overall death toll in Israel-Hamas strikes rises to 27 Palestinians, 3 Israelis - @AP

Associated Press...

how many Palestinians dead? 27, just shows how low they will go in hiding what they doing there, numbers have reached triple figures(including the wounded).

maddragon wrote: »

Catchy, I wouldn't mind discharging a magazine or two for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

this whole conflict is and was over one thing, land, israel is greedy and wants all Palestinian land, at all costs, they weren't happy with what they got in 1948, they went to war in 1967 and took more, and now they want more, they won't be happy until Palestine is no more the same as hamas wants rid of israel along with a lot of countries in the middle east, israel will keep doing whatevr they want and will get away with it because their friend the US will say or do nothing about it in fear they will be accused of being anti jewish

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

Associated Press...

how many Palestinians dead? 27, just shows how low they will go in hiding what they doing there, numbers have reached triple figures(including the wounded).

Really need sources for this kind of talk. Of any kind.

Hilarious.

• Advertisement

in fear they will be accused of being anti jewish

No, one can be anti Jewish, no problem, you'll be accused of being a holocaust denier, which does have law behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

F#*$ off. It's the People's Front of Judea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Madam_X wrote: »
    Went to see film recently about the behaviour of some Israeli soldiers towards Palestinian kids - had to walk out.

Pure animals. I hate them. I have no concern for what happens any IDF member, Zionist or any illegal settler over the age of 18.

No, one can be anti Jewish, no problem, you'll be accused of being a holocaust denier, which does have law behind it.

Obviously being openly anti semitic can be a big problem in the States if you have any political or big business aspirations, it's one big hypocrisy where many mask their prejudice. Anyway it's important to seperate the two, it's the state of Israel that I've a problem with not the Jewish faith.

Obviously being openly anti semitic can be a big problem in the States if you have any political or big business aspirations, it's one big hypocrisy where many mask their prejudice. Anyway it's important to seperate the two, it's the state of Israel that I've a problem with not the Jewish faith.

I'd like to agree, really I would, but I can't. Jewish faith is ultimately responsible FOR the legal State Of Israel.

I was not even born when it was formed, at school we extolled in the virtues of their military prowess, I was raised in a Roman Catholic school in Cork, Ireland.

All religion should be banned, bringing children up in religion is child abuse and should be punishable by law.

Politics will then be meaningless.

The state of Israel and the actions of its people has just a smidgen of something to do with their faith. It has nothing to do with their ethnicity tbh, that's not what has them trying to claim this land. It's their faith, and their actions are dictated by their beliefs. You can't reasonably separate the two.

CNN: Israel approves reserve call up of 75,000 reserve troops, according to spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister - @CNNInternatDesk
    46 secs ago by editor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

OooH foreign affairs, well la de da.

Shryke wrote: »
    Really need sources for this kind of talk. Of any kind.

While Im at it you can catch admirable independent reporting here, Live from Palestine: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud

His name is Harry Fear.

People really need to turn off BBC,SKY,CNN etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement