Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isreal at war. Many comentators egging them on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Gunnubi10 wrote: »
    People really need to turn off BBC,SKY,CNN etc.

Hamas was legally elected in 2006. Have we elected any IRA yet, in Ireland?

Gunnubi10 wrote: »

He is behind breaking news and only 1,700 viewers. But I dunno, we elected Bernie Murphy in Cork for less!

Quite before the storm about 11 o'clock in Gaza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

gbee wrote: »
    Hamas was legally elected in 2006. Have we elected any IRA yet, in Ireland?

Are you back to posting vague nonsense again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

CNN: Israel approves reserve call up of 75,000 reserve troops, according to spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister - @CNNInternatDesk
    46 secs ago by editor

In all seriousness. CNN are for Isreal as RTE is for FF/FG. You won't get a lick of sense from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

All religion should be banned, bringing children up in religion is child abuse and should be punishable by law.

Politics will then be meaningless.

I disagree with much of what religion teaches and hold no strong views myself. However I would fight for anybody's right to believe in whatever they wish.

Punishing believers is just as fundamentalist as punishing non believers.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

woodoo wrote: »
    Pure animals. I hate them. I have no concern for what happens any IDF member, Zionist or any illegal settler over the age of 18.

Really? I don't understand the logic. I deplore Israeli policy but equally deplore the deaths of any fellow human being. When people are killing each other it damages all of us. Of course there are rights and wrongs but death leads to more death.

squod wrote: »
    In all seriousness. CNN are for Isreal as RTE is for FF/FG. You won't get a lick of sense from them.

\\\\\As the live report is suggesting, the attack is alreay underway

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Punishing believers is just as fundamentalist as punishing non believers.

No it is not, truth is just what it is. Any religion distorts that truth, and yes I'd fight too, I'd drop nukes, I'm all for ethnic cleansing, as posted earlier.

I'm the dark, all perish. To stop this, all stops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

He is behind breaking news and only 1,700 viewers. But I dunno, we elected Bernie Murphy in Cork for less!

1,700 'followers'. Over 33,000 viewing at present.

No it is not, truth is just what it is. Any religion distorts that truth, and yes I'd fight too, I'd drop nukes, I'm all for ethnic cleansing, as posted earlier.

I'm the dark, all perish. To stop this, all stops.

So who gets to decide what the truth is? You?

Anyway, the Israelis are being shown up as 'Dad'd Army' they lose a plane and full bomb loads actually miss, against pygmies with poison arrows, where are the Israelis of the sixties.

What does the US want them to bomb, W Bush was very active, whoever is in charge now is certainly lacking, missed targets, downed US fighter jets, come on, just a few palestine children dead, Bush got a few hundred with one bomb.

I WANT to pay twenty dollars for a pint of petrol, get on with it FFS like, I don't mind, OK I'll pay fifty dollars, just bomb something

So who gets to decide what the truth is? You?

No one. One needs to let go of that dependency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭cranks

twitter at moment:
    Sharonet.co.il hacked by 'Anonymous'

'Anonymous' posting - deleted BAnk of Jerusalem database

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

cranks wrote: »
    twitter at moment:
    Sharonet.co.il hacked by 'Anonymous'

'Anonymous' posting - deleted BAnk of Jerusalem database

Links?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭cranks

Seaneh wrote: »
    Links?

http://www.sharonet.co.il/

don't have bank info - wife sitting beside me following all of this on twit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

don't have bank info - wife sitting beside me following all of this on twit

Okay Anonymous really have stepped across a boundary now:S Getting involved in an ethnic conflict?:S

@Nodin

Fair enough

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »

Anonymous have a history of helping people who are being oppressed, such as in Egypt and Lybia.

Anonymous striking a blow for great justice \o/

Getting involved in an issue of human rights and injustice, I'd call it. Well in to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Getting involved in an issue of human rights and injustice, I'd call it. Well in to them.
    True, but there's no real good or bad in this, and calling one side "evil" and getting involved in a conflict this volatile won't end well for the group.

Eh, maybe I'm biased. Ever since I saw the video where they went on about NDAA I've always been doubtful of them:P

Edit: Ahe feck it, they've managed to stand up for human rights without raising a gun. (Applause)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Egypt could do something here if this continues to spiral. Will that spark Big Daddy USA into action I wonder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ahal

Animals. No other word for them.

Yes there is:

"Humans".

I don't think animals would do it.

Egypt could do something here if this continues to spiral. Will that spark Big Daddy USA into action I wonder.

Big Daddy USA is big daddy to both Egypt and Israel though...

True, but there's no real good or bad in this, and calling one side "evil" and getting involved in a conflict this volatile won't end well for the group.

Eh, maybe I'm biased. Ever since I saw the video where they went on about NDAA I've always been doubtful of them:P

Edit: Ahe feck it, they've managed to stand up for human rights without raising a gun. (Applause)

It's the 'Hive Mind' rather than a group. Not sure they care about potential consequences to them.

And the NDAA is VERY real GG! Some good Alt. Media (NOT Alex Jones!;) ) covering it very well at the moment.

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews

Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs database has been deleted | http://mashav.mfa.gov.il/ | #OpIsrael

Big Daddy USA is big daddy to both Egypt and Israel though...

When push comes to shove though, who'll they back.

True, but there's no real good or bad in this,

I, personally, could be on either side and gladly kill the others' children, it's all good. I have, in my real life, personally charged a rifle at two people, people who did not deserve it [perhaps] but two people who would be dead [at the time] if they chose to challenge me.

I can tell you, I would have shot them, or to be honest, shot at them, but, the crucial issue is would have attempted to kill them,

When push comes to shove though, who'll they back.

To be honest, probably Israel because they can just install another puppet in Egypt if needs be...

They will be doing their best to keep egypt out of it though, that canal needs to stay open...

To be honest, probably Israel because they can just install another puppet in Egypt if needs be...

They will be doing their best to keep egypt out of it though, that canal needs to stay open...

That's a good point I'd forgotten about the canal. Will put the US in a very tricky situation if something does occur.

That's a good point I'd forgotten about the canal. Will put the US in a very tricky situation if something does occur.

The Canal closing will be a pain in the balls for everyone, the price of oil will be mental.

• Advertisement

It's already planned, US gas prices at an unexplained high?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I've been following this on Twitter and the like. CNN interview between an Israeli and Palestinian earlier and the Palestinian was knocked out of it by near by bombing.
    It's looking like more than a skirmish by the minute but who knows.

Take everything with a pinch of salt but the following article is pretty believable if you think of the recent flotilla and other reports.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israels-starvation-diet-gaza/11810

We are getting report now that peace is about to break out.

Surely not, what a waste. Think of the baby boom this will create, think of the children who will believe in God.

Depressing, more children believing that they are alive because of him, so in 25 years time we have another war, I'll be dead, can someone text me or interdeathliveview, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Bombing reconvened.

President Obama, in call with IsPresident Obama, in call with Israeli PM Netanyahu, reiterates US support for Israel's right to defend itself - @reuters via White House
    3 mins ago by editorraeli PM Netanyahu, reiterates US support for Israel's right to defend itself - @reuters via White House
    3 mins ago by editor

Great. This says, Ethnic Cleanse, and for once I agree with that Kenyan, bomb them to oblivion.

LIVE reports are saying that NO casualties are reported, so the Israelis are not using live weapons?

Bush, Obama, what the fu** is this all about, you told them [Israelis] they's have the best weaponry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Ignore the troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

flyswatter wrote: »
    Ignore the troll.

gbee ?

flyswatter wrote: »
    Ignore the troll.

You are *****n called on that.

I will report and recommend a ban on you.

No one. One needs to let go of that dependency.

For me its about freedom. Freedom to believe or not believe what one wishes.

• Advertisement

For me its about freedom. Freedom to believe or not believe what one wishes.

Well, believe it or nor, freedom is, IS not believing.

See, we would come to the same conclusion, except if you believed [say] then I would go to hell, and I know, that we would both go the same place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

How many miles inside Palestinian territory did the bomb "aimed at Jerusalem" land. F'n hate Sky News they only give the Israeli view in situations like this. RTE and BBC showed Palestinian video/ footage and images too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Anyone else got the sneaky feeling the lad who fired that "rocket" at Jerusalem might have been flying a false flag??

I've no comms.

Pottler wrote: »
    Anyone else got the sneaky feeling the lad who fired that "rocket" at Jerusalem might have been flying a false flag??

Pure conjecture pal.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Russia Today. Beats watching CNN anyway.

macco66 wrote: »
    Pure conjecture pal.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Russia Today. Beats watching CNN anyway.
    Conjecture is the lube that allows the truth to slide out mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Egypt will do something, close it's boarder with Gaza otherwise they will receive a mass Exodus from the promise land.:D

Ha! I like that!

And yes, it had crossed my mind. Gotta deal in evidence and accounts though.

I've no comms.
    comm again?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

cranks wrote: »
    /QUOTE]

That is brilliant!

I Fluppin Love Anonymous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

How many miles inside Palestinian territory did the bomb "aimed at Jerusalem" land. F'n hate Sky News they only give the Israeli view in situations like this. RTE and BBC showed Palestinian video/ footage and images too.

:pac: Yeah big bad sky are taking the Israeli side.

You loons are getting more paranoid by the day. I'd say you all get a kick out of seeing dead Palestinians just how you can have a go at the big nasty Jews and any media that don't reports it the way you want to hear it. Stick to press.TV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement