Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outsourcing: looking for Design & Copywriting professionals

Options
  • 15-11-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Good evening all.

I have recently taken a step back to re-do my work flow, as I was spending 'far' too much time in taking control of every task - not thinking about delegation and project management.

Now, I'm branching out from just designing apps & websites and trying to find a gap in the training market, specifically online design and marketing, with more topics as I a) learn myself or b) find credible speakers & trainers to work with.

I've a lot to do; and one of my main weaknesses is in copywriting. I can track down the right keywords, do the SEO and sell in any face-to-face setting, but it's a skill I need to work on (in the future).

In the meantime; would any posters have suggestions on finding talented web copywriters in Ireland. I 'could' pay a few dollars and outsource it to oDesk, but I'd rather keep the currency local. As I'm specifically giving a seminar (soon) on supporting local business, I want to practise what I preach.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Hi - is there a specific topic to cover?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

IRE60 wrote: »
    Hi - is there a specific topic to cover?

A good question; and I should have addressed it.

In this case, I'd be looking for a copywriter for sales pages and simple 'about us', 'meet the team' write-ups.

I've just found a very professional girl from a gumtree.ie ad, but in the future, I'd like to know if there are any specific directories.

Edit: a quick Google search has uprotted this one http://www.creativeireland.com/directory/copywriting/.

If you can think of anymore, please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

Did you get sorted with this ? If not send me a PM and I might be able to help.

Advertisement