Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interview

• 15-11-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hello everyone... anyone want to tell me what questions they ask in interviews.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well it depends on what course you're going for but it's generally stuff about why you want to do the course, why you chose Ballyfermot College and what particular modules interest you. Don't worry, the interviews are easy. Be relaxed and be yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quentin manning

phasers wrote: »
    Well it depends on what course you're going for but it's generally stuff about why you want to do the course, why you chose Ballyfermot College and what particular modules interest you. Don't worry, the interviews are easy. Be relaxed and be yourself.
    Sorry.. I am not used to this site.. I actually meant like in general what ppl ask in interviews.. My bad.. I have a one with the DAA for a apprentice plumbing.. Never thought I'd be here in this position haha.. I don't have much plumber ex but willing to try and have a go with it yano?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sorry.. I am not used to this site.. I actually meant like in general what ppl ask in interviews.. My bad.. I have a one with the DAA for a apprentice plumbing.. Never thought I'd be here in this position haha.. I don't have much plumber ex but willing to try and have a go with it yano?
    Ah well I'd say it's similar! The 'why you want to do it' and 'what parts in particular interest you' are all fairly standard interview questions, also what skills you think a plummer should have / what sort of skills you could bring to it. With an apprenticeship I think experience isn't as important because it's about learning and gaining skills. Be confident and don't worry! The interviewer is there to help you so don't let them stress you out. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quentin manning

what questions should I ask the employer about the apprenticeship... have one coming up!!! ahh!!

Advertisement