Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach- Urgent

Options
  • 15-11-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I'm taking a flight from Dublin tomorrow. I never used Aircoach before and like a langer, I completely forgot to book the 5am bus trip and now it won't let me book it this soon and seats are "not guaranteed" because I left it until after 5pm the day before travelling to try and book.

Has anyone travelled this service? Is there a likelihood that the seats will sell out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You could always book their competitor goBE which allows to book online up to an hour before iirc. Leaves from the bus station. Saw one just after leaving the station c430 am a couple of weeks ago so should be running at that hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I've used Aircoach loads of times at all hours of the day and always just bought my ticket from the driver. There was never any hassle and it's rare enough to see it completely full in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

The 5am will be grand to get a seat on going up, generally book the ones coming back down, especially on a Friday and Sunday evening which are more than always jammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Tbh even the most convincing person to post here could not say for certain that their won't be a seat available in the morning. The odds, imo, would be on your side however.

Have a good rest for yourself and try not to worry too much cantdecide & don't forget to set your alarm! You've a nice early start for yourself & Safe Journey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I've been getting the 5 up on a Wednesday morning recently, it's never busy. Friday could be different but I doubt that it'll be packed. Head in for around half 4, grab a coffee in the web workhouse and stroll over, the bus should be there and you'll have your pick of the seats!

• Advertisement
Advertisement