Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan shoe shops??

Options
  • 15-11-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have heard that there are really good shoe shops in Dungarvan - is this so? I am on the search for a really nice pair of boots. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

sporina wrote: »
    Hi, I have heard that there are really good shoe shops in Dungarvan - is this so? I am on the search for a really nice pair of boots. :)

I've always associated Clonmel with the "Shoe Event Horizon" but I can think of at least 4 shoe shops in Dungarvan including 2 that are a decent size.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks. i am not familiar with the shoe event horizon?

well i live in cork so I could easily go to clonmel either.. I think I will go to Dungarvan though as its a nice town..

whats in clonmel shopping wise?

thanks. i am not familiar with the shoe event horizon?

well i live in cork so I could easily go to clonmel either.. I think I will go to Dungarvan though as its a nice town..

whats in clonmel shopping wise?

Can't really say what Clonmel is like for shopping now as its a few years since I worked there but it certainly used to have more shoe shops than anywhere else I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Carrick has a couple too

looksee wrote: »
    Carrick has a couple too

Don't know what I was thinking I really meant Carrick not Clonmel :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Hi,

For shoe shops in Dungarvan you have:
    Dwyers (same owners as Midleton store, good boots etc but maybe higher end pricing)
    Paul Byron's in the shopping centre (good range)
    Cinders (more glam / higher end)
    O'Donnells (cheaper - mid price range)
    The Shoe Store (/ Centre?) - haven't been in here recently but seems like good ranges. I believe owner used to have a shoe shop in Cork?
    Shaws do Clarks, Ecco etc
    Wyleys have Reiker boots and other styles

...is that it? We do have a good choice of shoe shops here alright!

Then you have Dunnes and New Look who do shoes as well (upstairs in New Look).

HTH.

Edit: Oh dear, I only read the earlier link afterwards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭sporina

Tangled wrote: »
    Hi,

For shoe shops in Dungarvan you have:
    Dwyers (same owners as Midleton store, good boots etc but maybe higher end pricing)
    Paul Byron's in the shopping centre (good range)
    Cinders (more glam / higher end)
    O'Donnells (cheaper - mid price range)
    The Shoe Store (/ Centre?) - haven't been in here recently but seems like good ranges. I believe owner used to have a shoe shop in Cork?
    Shaws do Clarks, Ecco etc
    Wyleys have Reiker boots and other styles

...is that it? We do have a good choice of shoe shops here alright!

Then you have Dunnes and New Look who do shoes as well (upstairs in New Look).

HTH.

Edit: Oh dear, I only read the earlier link afterwards!!

wow thanks a mill for all that..

what link are you referring to?

wow thanks a mill for all that..

what link are you referring to?

Ignore THAT link, unless you like the Humor of Douglas Adams and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

eirator wrote: »
    Ignore THAT link, unless you like the Humor of Douglas Adams and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
    I do :)

Advertisement