Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New AH sub-forum.

Options
  • 15-11-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭

This may not be a viable idea but I was wondering if there'd be any support for a new AH sub-forum.

My proposal is this:

AH regularly gets full of the same type of threads over and over again and it gets pretty tiresome. These threads usually consist of things like The Economy, The Government, Recession, The EU, Abortion Debate, Legalize Weed Debate, The Justice System, Voting, Legislation, TD Salaries, etc etc. You get my drift!

In my opinion AH can be split into two separate forums.......one which could be the main AH forum which would consist of everything from the light-hearted discussion to the downright wacky subjects and everything in between.
    And another sub-forum which could consist of all the other subjects I've listed above.
    It could be full to the gills with threads about the recession and the economy etc, and people could discuss those subjects in an AH type environment which would allow for a certain amount of joking without the constraints of the moderation in more serious forums like Politics for example, where joking around may get you carded or banned.

As I said, this may not be a viable idea but I think it could make AH a more enjoyable environment to post in.
    Am I alone in thinking this would be a good idea, or would other people support this? I'd be interested to hear other people's opinions on it.
    If I'm totally crazy then feel free to ridicule me until I slink away out of the room with my tail between my legs!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement