Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draw a picture and ask for another!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Just incase anyone didn't understand this well drawn and perfectly clear illustration, Davidius' mere presence is causing women's shirts to spontaneously pop open.

Please draw a robot who has learned to feel human emotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Just incase anyone didn't understand this well drawn and perfectly clear illustration, Davidius' mere presence is causing women's shirts to spontaneously pop open.

AHAHA! :D

Loving this thread. :)

Just a quick FYI, if you see "Last Edited by wnolan1992" on your post, don't worry. I'm just going to make sure that all the pictures are uploaded as attachments so that when we're all old and posting in Oulwans an' Oulfellas, we can look back at this thread and laugh.

(This idea stolen from dr.bollocko in the rental thread in AH)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

ah gawd, im no good in comparison to everyone else but palytoxin is forcing me!!!

w2itj8.jpg

draw a china man being catapulted into the air :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

ah gawd, im no good in comparison to everyone else but palytoxin is forcing me!!!

w2itj8.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT 1 REPLY ALL DAY AND WHILST I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROBOT...............ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

7EA2CD894AC44A1296114715FF0ADEF0-0000325410-0003079896-00800L-5F4D9C4E3FCE4767BF996AA7705D0B59.jpg

Draw a picture of a donkey having a romantic picnic with a an inanimate object of your choice.

• Advertisement

OK I spent AGES at this so it's not going to waste!

Draw a picture of a donkey having a romantic picnic with a an inanimate object of your choice.

I GOT THIS, DON'T EVEN TRY TO TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME! ;)

Ok, please draw the spoon being caught cheating on the dish with any other object from hey diddle diddle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Ok, please draw the spoon being caught cheating on the dish with any other object from hey diddle diddle

1B4ax.png?1

Draw something interesting involving a trolley. And a bald man. Who has one arm. Which has a tattoo. Of a cowboy. Who also has one arm. Which has a tattoo. Of a bald man.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Draw something interesting involving a trolley. And a bald man. Who has one arm. Which has a tattoo. Of a cowboy. Who also has one arm. Which has a tattoo. Of a bald man.
    tKW0Z.png
    Had to make it bigger to get the arm done, the cowboy's arm isn't massive, it's just a close-up of his tattoo and lasso.

• Advertisement

Forgot to suggest something, how about a man in a trench coat and fedora on a street corner under a streetlight, bathing him in the sodium glow, while surrounded by the city mist and dew of a late night/early morning, waiting in the peace of a deserted city street, antithetical to the hustle and bustle of everyday life, just waiting, his waiting not being a means to an end but an end in itself.

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Forgot to suggest something, how about a man in a trench coat and fedora on a street corner under a streetlight, bathing him in the sodium glow, while surrounded by the city mist and dew of a late night/early morning, waiting in the peace of a deserted city street, antithetical to the hustle and bustle of everyday life, just waiting, his waiting not being a means to an end but an end in itself.

qFyMX.png?1

Draw a duck.

Draw a duck.

Um....

Er....

Don't judge Quacky, he's disabled...

229509.png

Draw a gaggle of geese who are all members of a motorcycle gang, and are escaping from the scene of a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

229630.png
    boardsgeese.png

Illustrate the life and times of a superhero who has a toaster for a face.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Not sure if this is what you had in mind.

Somebody please draw me a scene from your favourite movie.

gUY1i.png

Draw the room you are in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

GbP0e.jpg?1

As per special request, it's me in my bed on my laptop with all the lights out.

Draw me a cloud playing an exploding grand piano on a mountain top in south-eastern Russia

230072.png

Draw for me a brimming bowl.

I think that might be the best response to anything ever.

I think that might be is the best response to anything ever.
    fyp

• Advertisement

I think that might be the best response to anything ever.

Draw for me a brimming bowl.

I accidentally drew an overflowing bowl, so if someone wants to re-do this then have at it.

Also, if anyone asks, I'm working flat out on this project, OK?

230286.jpg

Draw what you believe is an accurate representation of C+H.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Draw what you believe is an accurate representation of C+H.

1T5zv.png

draw a cup of tea

I apologise for my lack of creativity, after all I'm more of a coffee person

Draw someone being shocked by something funny, seriously this is seriously vague so GO CRAZY do whatever the heck you want with this (within reason ;))!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Wasn't too imaginative with this to be honest.

Draw a one legged clown in a swimming pool reciting the Chinese national anthem backwards.

Draw Kermit's and Ms Piggy's love child.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Draw Kermit's and Ms Piggy's love child.

I've noticed that I have to put a large speech bubble in every drawing I do to convey what I mean... :\

Draw a defaced (graffiti'd) automobile*.

*Holla if you get that reference. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've noticed that I have to put a large speech bubble in every drawing I do to convey what I mean... :\

Draw a defaced (graffiti'd) automobile*.

*Holla if you get that reference. :)

sadly i didn't get the reference :(

but here: 294pdgx.png

Draw a person who died of rabies.

Draw a vampire/aardvark/teapot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mumblemumble

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Draw a vampire/aardvark/teapot

aaaaaaaaardvark.png

Decided to go with all 3 but regretted that decision when Count Von Count stare pierced my soul.
    Anywho.

Draw a sultry sea lion.

Advertisement