Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Project?

Options
  • 15-11-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is anybody here who is proficient in the use of this software who might be willing to give a fairly mature student an hour or 2 of there time?

I have a test on Wednesday night in Waterford and could really use a a help out. Just the basic really and the tutor told use what we will need to do so i can provide whats needed.

Really appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

Hi, just saw this. Have you an email address and I can send you some easy to follow explanatory documents that condense the basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Saviour!!!!!!!! Yeah test is tommorrow night I'll pm you my address i'd all but given up. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Might be worth having a look for a few tutorials on Youtube. Some good material there for other MS applications

Hey David thanks a mill for that email. it was actually the program called "project" i was looking for help on. My post was not very clear but i am sure your notes will come in handy. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi racso1975

Only spotted this thread now (I was away when you posted it originally), PM me if you have any questions on MS Project as I use it almost every second day at the moment after a few years break from it.

• Advertisement

Cheers Tommy would of been handy with you just around the corner! ah should be alright now next test is doing network diagrams and written ghant charts!!! any good on them? :-)

Advertisement