Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A4 print framed in Cork City?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

So I ordered a print online for my friend's birthday and I realised that I'm completely clueless as to how to get it framed?

It's arriving Monday and I'm working for the next 3 days so haven't the time (or credit) to ring up places so would anyone have any recent experiences on getting anything framed in Cork recently? It's a standard A4 size print apparently, no trim or anything so it seems to me at least pretty easy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

You could pop it into a frame yourself. There's a shop in Castle Street, near the Satellite Dry Cleaners, with lots of frames on the window. Take your print in with you and hold it up against a suitable frame and off you go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

There's also a place in Adelaide St, just by the HSE office who'll frame it for you.

Advertisement