Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerseys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

TheJims wrote: »
    :D brilliant! nothing like seeing the leinster boys crack :p

Totally off topic but I really am enjoying the mental impact on many Lunsters during this period of Leinster dominance, I know many Lunsters who only really got into rugby because it was on Sky Sports instead of a soccer match. They quickly chose to support Munster because they were the successful team, they then backed it up with saying I don't relate to Leinster or they have no passion blah blah. The most interesting thing is that these Lunsters are now the ones who probably despise Leinsters success the most now, it's ironic considering Leinsters victories are now based on Passion and so many home grown players! (the reasons they claimed to love Munster over Leinster in the first place)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

can i be a mulster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

My team Lunster was around BR before Leinster dominance..... I think ;), the misses is Leinster fan, I am Munster all the way and we live in Cork. She has always called it a Lunster supporters house so the name stuck in BR.

Incidentally she is a FULL member of the Munster supporters club and season/Heineken ticket holder.

Edit: Just checked, I did take over just before Leinster dominance
    15 Apr 2009, 1:12pm

krissovo took ownership of the club and changed the name to Lunster

seanand wrote: »
    can i be a mulster?

With the players coming through I think we could all be standing up for the Ulstermen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

krissovo wrote: »
    My team Lunster was around BR before Leinster dominance..... I think ;), the misses is Leinster fan, I am Munster all the way and we live in Cork. She has always called it a Lunster supporters house so the name stuck in BR.

Incidentally she is a FULL member of the Munster supporters club and season/Heineken ticket holder.

Edit: Just checked, I did take over just before Leinster dominance

Bizzarely, almost to the day. May bank holiday weekend 2009 was time of Croke Park HEC semi which was sort of the passing (or claiming) of the flame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

mar-z wrote: »

bluemagiic.png

Dude, I just noticed your new jersey is "hella ghey"

What are the shorts like? Worthy of the Tour De France?

Fewcifur wrote: »

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

They don't wear any shorts.

One I made for Ruff, it's a Galway take on Stade:D:D

Ruffles1.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I disagree. It went down very well in training yesterday. I suppose you need the full kit in order to appreciate its beauty...certainly not gay at all though!!

Shorts:

M50U-4301-MWO-Skinzwear-Mens-Underwear-Bike-Gym-Shorts.jpg

Socks:

blue-stocking.png

Boots:

Navy%2BCrocs.jpg

The goal is to intimidate the opposition...watch out man! That's all I'm saying!

• Advertisement

Epic response:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

At least ye're going hard at the blue part. I assume the magic part will occur in winter with the shrinking of packages.

Advertisement