Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invisible ball bug in fifa 13 on xbox

Options
  • 16-11-2012 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Twice now when playing seasons online the invisible ball bug has reared it's head. I have started the match and but I can not see the ball. As I'm a bit anal about keeping my dnf% at 0 I played both those games even though I couldn't see the ball and lost severely.

Anyway my question is does anyone know if you quit the match straight away does it affect your dnf%?

Are many people having problems with this bug? EA are saying it is rare but I only have the game for about a week and I have come across it twice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

If you change the ball from the default then you shouldn't see this issue again. I had it happen to me in Career mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bert Halligan

I did that after the first time it happened alright and it sorted it out for a day or two but then it came back last night. I'm just wondering if you quit out after a couple of seconds will it affect your dnf. I think I'll have to find out if it happens again anyway. Don't think I could play another full game without seeing the ball even though I did manage to score 2 goals the last time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

If you quit in the first 5mins it doesn't affect your dnf%

Advertisement