Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice!

Options
  • 16-11-2012 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have been on and off online dating since Jan '08. Had a good few dates and even dated few guys in that 4+ years...but every one of them ended in tears for me. I am now offline and seeing this guy who lives 50 mins drive from me. I work my weekly hours in 3 days so I have time to meet him but he works an 80 week of his own choosing. It could be 6 weeks before we meet sometimes. Also when we first started dating he rang a lot even though he was busy...text me every night...and seemed very keen. That's all gone now. And if I suggest meeting he just says 'I'll let you know how work is tomorrow' but never does. He is a lovely guy but am I being a utter fool here trying to give this a chance when he is not acting like he want to?? I am disheartened and confused....and worse thing of all...I like him a lot. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Sorry OP but the signs aren't exactly positive. You're still in the very early stages of romance, you should both be dying to get to know each other better, making an effort to spend some time together.

Why don't you ask him what's wrong. If he's mature enough he'll be honest and let you down gently.

Hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

You're asking in the wrong place OP. Try this forum instead http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174. You'll get more replies there.

Advertisement