Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best HPAT preparation course?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am planning to sit the HPAT in March 2013 and I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to recommend an effective HPAT course in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 damfam

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jdaly2012

Hi,

I know im leaving it late but just decided to sit the hpat. Does anyone know what courses would be best to sit or are they worth the money?

Hi,

I think the courses are overpriced. I went for one with ********, it was ok. I could have survived without it. if you are very disciplined, you can just get the practice papers and work on them. If you can afford it, you can get on a ******** course just to have an idea of the people you are competing with. To be honest if you thoroughly work on the practice questions, you can get the hpat without the course.

PS: Sorry i cant recommend any other courses as i only took the ******** course.

******** = med entry...haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 agxoxo

I was hoping to apply for the Med Entry HPAT prep course in Griffith College Dublin on the 16th and 17th of Feb. 2013 but €625 is such a high price for the package I was wondering if anyone wanted to avail of the group discount of €385 with me ? (It's possible to have just two in a group)

Private message me ASAP if you're interested, Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spottykatt

me! PM'ing you right now :)

Advertisement