Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel - shopping?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭

Hi, whats Clonmel like to shop in? Looking for a pair of boots - can't find anything I like in Cork. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

To be honest, if you can't find anything in Cork, it's doubtful you'd find boots in Clonmel. You'd be better off going to Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

sporina wrote: »
    Hi, whats Clonmel like to shop in? Looking for a pair of boots - can't find anything I like in Cork. Thanks.
    Clonmel is decent for shopping, ok its not as good as Cork, Dublin etc but has plenty of shops especially clothes and shoe shops. Try Nada or River Island in O Connell Street or Pamela Scott in Showgrounds SC. Plenty of independent shoe shops around the place to worth looking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Carrick on Suir is better. Clonmel is a bit dead now. Lots of empty shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Please take us all out of suspense as soon as you can !!!!!.....Tell us, if and where you got the boots. In the mean time I wish you...."Health to wear and strenght to tear". Best of luck.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

pooch90 wrote: »
    To be honest, if you can't find anything in Cork, it's doubtful you'd find boots in Clonmel. You'd be better off going to Limerick.
    Very negative I have to say,are you from Clonmel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

tippspur wrote: »
    Very negative I have to say,are you from Clonmel?

I agree or does she own a shoe shop in limerick:rolleyes: I find this funny because when the wife and her friends are looking for "an outfit " there is nothing to be found in limerick. They have to head off to cork for a day or 2 v

Don't find Clonmel great for shoes that's all, especially boots. Happily buy clothes in town. If the OP can'd find anything decent in Cork then another City with a wider variety of shops than town would be a better bet.
    Tippspur, tfitzgerald, have you ever shopped for women's boots in Clonmel?? If not, then I don't think you're entitled to shoot down my opinion as negative or otherwise.

Don't find Clonmel great for shoes that's all, especially boots. Happily buy clothes in town. If the OP can'd find anything decent in Cork then another City with a wider variety of shops than town would be a better bet.
    Tippspur, tfitzgerald, have you ever shopped for women's boots in Clonmel?? If not, then I don't think you're entitled to shoot down my opinion as negative or otherwise.

Can you show me where I shot down your opinion in any way I think you are being a bit sensitive with the above post. No one said anything bad about you. As a matter of fact I don't care where you do your shopping. Lighten up a Big bit will you

As a matter of fact I don't care where you do your shopping.

Why even open the thread, never mind post in it then?
    OP, hope you got yourself sorted.

I don't know what your problem is with me. I never mentioned you in any of my post. I didn't start this thread I commented on it in what I thought was a lighthearted way or so I thought. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. But I really think you should relax a small bit. Not everything on the web is about you. I hope you have a nice Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭sporina

i didn't get my boots - but i don't think the boots i want exist.. but we had a lovely day and a lovely lunch in the ormonde..

and there are some fab shops - lots of handbags - i nearly had heart failure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

i didn't get my boots - but i don't think the boots i want exist.. but we had a lovely day and a lovely lunch in the ormonde..

and there are some fab shops - lots of handbags - i nearly had heart failure

I hope you enjoyed your day in Clonmel,and do you see the row you started:D I am only joking,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DT100 wrote: »
    I hope you enjoyed your day in Clonmel,and do you see the row you started:D I am only joking,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sorry i fancied a trip along the coast and it was a fab day for it…

and yes i saw the row - but i am not getting involved…

life is too short people..

and internet bullying - shame on ye.

If you're really stuck and want boots for xmas barratts online have a huge selection and their delivery is very prompt. Also one of the few online retailers where their shoes are always well fitted and constantly having sales.

If you're really stuck and want boots for xmas barratts online have a huge selection and their delivery is very prompt. Also one of the few online retailers where their shoes are always well fitted and constantly having sales.

thanks for that. i am looking for mid calf brown kinda classic - elegant boots - with a narrow heel - pointy toe - IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. I would nearly look into getting them made.
    The best I can find are in Aldo but I find that they are not the best of quality for the price you pay and also, I am not mad about the one's they have - i would be just buying them to have something new.

Advertisement