Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small video camera

Options
  • 16-11-2012 12:01pm

I'm not sure of the legality of this but I'll proceed in hope anyway. I'm looking for a small video camera that I can position somewhere (for example my garden wall) and it will record. I'm sure I've seen movies from the last twenty years with these things so am surprised I can't find what I want in this day and age. Because of its location I wouldn't be able to plug it in so it would have to have to some other power source such as battery maybe? I apologise if I'm painting a nebulous picture. For example something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battery--World-Recorder-Camcorder-Vehicle-Dashboard/dp/B009EPA9JO/

Except that I don't need the bells and whistles like a microphone or lcd screen. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Comments

Advertisement