Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Lunch Times

Options
  • 16-11-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭

Quick question,

I can get the opening times for AIB but I can't find the lunch times. Trying to get down to them and need to know how best to adjust my own lunch so I can call in.

Thanks in advance,
    Antar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Quick question,

I can get the opening times for AIB but I can't find the lunch times. Trying to get down to them and need to know how best to adjust my own lunch so I can call in.

Thanks in advance,
    Antar.

Some AIB banks work through lunch, check on the AIB website and check out your local branch opening hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Quick question,

Thanks in advance,
    Antar.

If the Branch closes at Lunch time, then nearly all of them do lunch 12:30 to 13:30hrs. If you are looking at the opening hours for a branch, and no lunch is listed, then most likley it is open for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Banks still close at lunch ??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Possibly the worst part of been an AIB customer is their opening times. My local branch dosnt open until 10/10:30am then generally close for lunch and are closed in the evening at 4/4:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Ordinarily I use the Post Office (and will have to come January since they're closing the local branch [yet charging more on my mortgage]) but I have to lodge a cheque which can only be done in the bank. Normally their horrible opening hours don't affect me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement