Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung galaxy tab 2 NOT 8GB

• 16-11-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Samsung Galaxy 2 7"

I bought this tablet lthis month and i have to say what a nice little tablet, i was very happy untill i look at the storage space, if you buy one keep in mind you only have 4.48 GB of storage space and not the 8 that it says on the box, (AND NO THERE ISNT A HIDDEN COMPARTMENT LIKE CARPHONEWARE HOUSE SAYS)

To the mods here on boards also please do not delete this comment as i think people have a right to know what they are buying and samsung have lied about the actual storage space really ion it.

This ISa great device i would easily recommend it but i would have preferred to buy 16gb version. I would advise you t buy a 16 gb or 32 gb card that im sure CPWH sell in store. 7/10 is my score

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

tonyheaney wrote: »
    samsung have lied about the actual storage space really ion it.

No they haven't, it comes with 8GB storage but where do you think it's going to have to hold the operating system?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Payton

Samsung Galaxy 2 7"

I bought this tablet lthis month and i have to say what a nice little tablet, i was very happy untill i look at the storage space, if you buy one keep in mind you only have 4.48 GB of storage space and not the 8 that it says on the box, (AND NO THERE ISNT A HIDDEN COMPARTMENT LIKE CARPHONEWARE HOUSE SAYS)

To the mods here on boards also please do not delete this comment as i think people have a right to know what they are buying and samsung have lied about the actual storage space really ion it.

This ISa great device i would easily recommend it but i would have preferred to buy 16gb version. I would advise you t buy a 16 gb or 32 gb card that im sure CPWH sell in store. 7/10 is my score

If you feel you were mis-sold an item not as described just bring it back and get a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

the fact is i have a 32GB card and this little machine works just fine i just wish it said 4GB on the box not 8GB so if any one is actually expecting 8 they wont be getting it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

the fact is i have a 32GB card and this little machine works just fine i just wish it said 4GB on the box not 8GB so if any one is actually expecting 8 they wont be getting it

Every device is sold like this Tony. 16gb iphones only have about 12gb storage. Even computer hard drives do not make all their hdd space available to you. This is a very common happening (albeit frustrating) so I wouldn't be worrying about it.

Advertisement