Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with samsung galaxy s problem?

• 16-11-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

I'm on 3, the phone is not able to send or receive messages or use data unless it's on roaming network. If it's on 3 and i make a call it says 'data not available' similar comment for text messages.

I've factory reset the phone but has the same problem.

Anyone experience similar problem/solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

APN settings are probably not entered correctly

http://pel.ly/android-apn-settings-3-ireland/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭ronano

I will reenter it but all was working fine until few days ago, i don't see why data settings should interfere with ability to make a call tho?

I did it there and no change, i should also add when i go to search networks it shows up 2 3's meteor and o2 but if i try to connect to try says it cant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

ronano wrote: »
    I will reenter it but all was working fine until few days ago, i don't see why data settings should interfere with ability to make a call tho?

sorry I just read it quickly, just thought you meant just data

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭butrasgali

Maybe you might be able to help with my fault, video recording does not work, it shoots the video but won't allow me to play it .it's just saying unable to play video.it appears blank in the galary when I go and try to look at it. Three have said I should factory reset it:(

Advertisement