Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

samsung series 7 3D tv

• 16-11-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi , I was thinking of purchasing a 40 inch version, I want to know if anybody has one? and what are their opinions on it, any advice would be most welcome. liam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

do you really need 3d id say it would be used for a month then the novelty would wear off

• Registered Users Posts: 34 liammccarthy

3d is one of the reasons i am interested in the telly but with all the other features it has including voice recognition and mobile phone app for remote control. Also brilliant picture as the adverts say,maybe because i like technical gadgets.

you seem to have your mind made up then, i was looking at buying a 42 inch flatscreen last year and was very impressed with the smasung 7 series picture quality but had read that the samsungs can give trouble, so i went for a panasonic with 5 year Free warranty in the end and i love it

dharn wrote: »
    you seem to have your mind made up then, i was looking at buying a 42 inch flatscreen last year and was very impressed with the smasung 7 series picture quality but had read that the samsungs can give trouble, so i went for a panasonic with 5 year Free warranty in the end and i love it

What model did you get?

TX-L42E30B,But that model has been replaced, note not 3d found 3d just a gimmick which looked good on special demo discs

• Advertisement

what kind is the picture?

excellent, but you cannot really judge until you see for yourself better still 2 tvs side by side really very little difference in picture quality among any tv at that price level they are all very good after that it depends on the signal they get i notice modern tvs are very sensitive to poor signal and poor quality recordings some stuff can look really bad on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

dharn wrote: »

Have had a 42" Samsung plasma for 6 years, 1 LCD for 4 and an LED for 1 year all Samsung, never one problem with them.
    Just so the OP knows that they you can get lucky and get one of the reliable ones ;)

ya im sure they are absolutely fine, sometimes i find boards can give a misguided impression of things ,only people who have problems will post so you hear about the bad ones

Advertisement