If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA speakers and Marantz amp

Options
  • 16-11-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

Hello again ,

Im looking to get a Marantz stereo amp , anything from a 6004 or upwards , and a pair of Monitor Audio BX5 or BX6 floorstanders.

The amp needs to be black , the speaker finish I havnt decided yet , depends on what you have to supply !

Can you quote please ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

andy1249 wrote: »
    Hello again ,

Im looking to get a Marantz stereo amp , anything from a 6004 or upwards , and a pair of Monitor Audio BX5 or BX6 floorstanders.

The amp needs to be black , the speaker finish I havnt decided yet , depends on what you have to supply !

Can you quote please ?

Thank you.

Hi Andy.

The PM6004 is currently priced at £299.95 and we have in stock in the Black finish.

The BX5 speakers are coming in at £399.95 and the BX6's at £499.95
    These come in Black, Walnut and Natural Oak.

I could offer delivery on all this for just £12.99 also if you require any speaker cable I can throw in 4 or 5 meters free of charge.

Let me know what you think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mastax.666

hi Im looking to get a Marantz pm7004 amp and a pair of Monitor audio RX 8 speakers or MA BX 6 speakers.
    Can you quote please ?
    Delivered to Dublin please.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mastax.666

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭andy1249

Hello Again , I will take a 6004 in black and a pair of BX5 speakers in black please.

mastax.666 wrote: »
    hi Im looking to get a Marantz pm7004 amp and a pair of Monitor audio RX 8 speakers or MA BX 6 speakers.
    Can you quote please ?
    Delivered to Dublin please.

Thank you.

Hi Mastax.666

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Was no my Day of yesterday :)

Here goes with some pricing for you:

Marantz PM7004 priced at £489.95 (No stock at current but could order one in with no problems).

Monitor Audio RX8's priced at £979.95 (In stock in Natural Oak and Black Oak).

Monitor Aduio BX6 priced at £499.95 (In stock in Walnut and Black).

On the above I could have delivered for £12.99

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

andy1249 wrote: »
    Hello Again , I will take a 6004 in black and a pair of BX5 speakers in black please.

Hi Andy.

If you PM me a contact number I can give you buzz for some details and we can ship these today :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.