Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price per Gb with Vodafone?

Options
  • 16-11-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I've had a nose around for pricing per Gb from Vodafone as the bill that came in seems a little odd imo...

I was under the impression that my data plan for my phone was 7gb, but it turns out its for 1gb. I got a bill in for 170 euro off of Vodafone (I dont handle the bill directly so I was just given a price). I was told that this bill was down to my 'heavy' use of data over the last month.

I'm a web developer, and I've been tethering my connection because I've been working from a new apartment. I only used the connection for updating text files and small images. I have got an app on my phone that measures my data, and it did weigh in at 6.89 gb last month, but 170 euro is 100 euro on top of my usual 60/70 quid bill is very odd.

Can anyone tell me if this price seems legit? It's safe to assume that 100 euro for 6gb is what I'm being charged. I knew vodafone was a bit expensive, but this is just not on! Especially when 3 offer a cheaper service with unlimited data!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you an authorised person on the account to deal with CC? i can move this to the vodafone talk to forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Sounds legit to me. Pretty cheap for 6GB out of plan data, I got stuck with a 10 grand bill for a lot less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Do Vodafone do a 7GB data plan, I'm on 1GB

Advertisement