Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Dempsey Tonight Arts Centre 8pm

Options
  • 16-11-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone toddling along?

Am trying to get to town for it, it'll be a push but.....

Say it will be a great gig, see him before and brilliant live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone toddling along?

Am trying to get to town for it, it'll be a push but.....

Say it will be a great gig, see him before and brilliant live.

How is it I always see these posts after the fact or when tickets are sold out?!! Was he good? I really liked the In the name of the fada show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

How is it I always see these posts after the fact or when tickets are sold out?!! Was he good? I really liked the In the name of the fada show
    The Des Bishop Show?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Got there by the skin of my teeth, I'd say there were some tickets available.

Man is a living legend and this gig proved it. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Surely this said des bishop originally?!! Must have been too much booze going on that night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Surely this said des bishop originally?!! Must have been too much booze going on that night!!

T'was posted at 10.16. You must be an early starter :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What the hell were you drinking? turpintine ?:D

Advertisement