Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when to put toddler into a bed

Options
  • 16-11-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

I have a 17 month old boy who due to family circumstances has slept in bed with us the last few months. It's now impossible to put him down to sleep in his cot again. We can put him down in our bed but don't like doing that without us in bed with him as think bed is too big. Would he be too young to put into his own toddler bed?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

nope, I would put a side on a bed and put him in to it.
    If he sleeps better in a bed then that is what works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Both mine were in their own double beds at just under 2yrs . I bought double beds as their rooms are big and I used to sleep with first guy a bit as he was a poor sleeper.
    For him I put bed against wall and put a big teddy beside him . He never fell out. Her big bed is in middle of floor just used teddies again and never had a problem
    As said before do what ever works for you .
    Good luck

Advertisement