Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mallard Duck Decoys (brand new) for sale

• 16-11-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Selling 12 brand new Greenhead Gear mallard duck decoys. 6 duck and 6 drake. Won them in a raffle but don't hunt duck. Looking for 85 euro for them, I'm in Galway.....

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

is that collection im very interested

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Yeah collected, I have actually seen that you can get them from Cabelas in the US and shipped to Ireland for around 90euro (would take a few weeks with ground shipping) so I'll ask 70euro for my set. I think that's fair....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

gary29428 wrote: »
    Yeah collected, I have actually seen that you can get them from Cabelas in the US and shipped to Ireland for around 90euro (would take a few weeks with ground shipping) so I'll ask 70euro for my set. I think that's fair....

Well lad, whare abouts are ya based???
    I may be intrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

gary it would cost me forty euro to get to galway and back wouldnt make sense thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Snipe02, for sure lad, thanks for looking anyway.

Cavan Duck Buster, I'm based in Galway out near Headford.

I did check on postage and it is 14.50 to anywhere in Ireland.

Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement