Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solo Singer Available for Church or Civil Ceremonies, Funerals etc

Options
  • 16-11-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Soprano with a very wide range(five octaves) available to sing at religious or civil ceremonies, anniversary mass, funerals etc.

I have sang with the Clondalkin Gospel Choir and Cabineteely Gospel Choir. I can sing traditional church music aswell as jazz, soul, pop and r&b. I can sing a mixture of styles with influences from Eva Cassidy, Sarah McLaughlan, Alicia Keys, Adele, Beyonce, Etta James, Celine Dion. I can learn songs very quickly and would be available at short notice if necessary for funerals etc.

I have sang at a number of weddings and my rates are very reasonable and would depend on how many songs etc you would require.

If you would like any more information please feel free to contact me.

Advertisement