Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!!!

• 16-11-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Ok i have no clue about computers, phones, itunes, any of it!!

I got myself an iphone 4s. I had a Nokia phone previously, not sure of exact model but could find out, its a fairly basic one anyway. I want to transfer the photos from my old nokia to my i phone but heres the problem, i dont have a usb cable for either phone. Is this possible???

Please help, i have been online for 4 hours, downloaded nearly every suggestion given to me but with no hope. I downloaded nokia suite pc thinking i could get my photos on the computer via bluetooth but it wont connect for me, could this be because i dont have a network on my nokia anymore?

Id really appreciate any feedback! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I would imagine the first place to go is the phone company you got the 4S from - their shop.

Ask for a cable for your nokia to your PC
    Get a cable for your 4S to your PC

Use Nokia suite to extract the photos from the Nokia

Import into iTunes .. sync with 4S.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭DaniB

hey,

thanks for the reply

i was hoping to do it without having to get a usb cable but im realising thats probably impossible.

just one thing tho, how to i get the photos on nokia suite if it wont let me bluetooth them, do i need to buy a usb cable for my old phone aswell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

You need to google your Nokia model and find out of there is a bluetooth option to comms with your PC, or if it has to be done via a cable.

If you charge your 4S ... how do you do it without a USB cable ? Isn't there a USB socket at the plug end ?

Advertisement