Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft.ie emails - loads in the last hour??

• 16-11-2012 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Just got over 10 emails from daft in the last hour for great houses to rent at really low prices however there is no number to ring on any of them and the monthly rents all seem way way too good to be true. Has this happened to anyone else? What's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,028 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Scam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

murphaph wrote: »
    Scam?

Has to be but the emails continue to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xxbabydollxx

You obviously have the email alerts set up to email you when a property that fits your criteria is loaded. I was looking at this too and it seems to be one particular agent - definitely a scam if you ask me - the prices look like they have forgotten to put a zero at the end!

Agents profile on Daft - take a look at the prices for the amount of bedrooms/areas etc:

http://www.daft.ie/daphnek/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

You obviously have the email alerts set up to email you when a property that fits your criteria is loaded. I was looking at this too and it seems to be one particular agent - definitely a scam if you ask me - the prices look like they have forgotten to put a zero at the end!

Agents profile on Daft - take a look at the prices for the amount of bedrooms/areas etc:

http://www.daft.ie/daphnek/

Yes I have an email alert up but rarely get an email and now suddenly loads. Must be a scam.

Advertisement