Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun shop

Options
  • 16-11-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi
    I am lookin for a gun shop with a good selection of new Beretta shot guns
    poor selection in the shops I have visited

I would go north I dont know if I can buy up there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

ardee sports main beretta dealers in the country i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

thegilpen wrote: »
    hi
    I am lookin for a gun shop with a good selection of new Beretta shot guns
    poor selection in the shops I have visited

I would go north I dont know if I can buy up there

Tannyoky guns just outside Newry are really good & helpful they will guide you regarding importing and have huge stocks in Shotguns, they open late evenings, check out theie website & gun listings.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

+1 Ardee Sports on 0416853711 they are main distributors for Beretta in Ireland. Best thing to view the gun there and if you like one, ring around a few dealers for the best price they will reccomend some to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭gentleman jim

+1 Tannyoky's

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mac1981

hi try atlantic fishing and hunting superstore in carlow thay have a walk in gun showroom with quite an impressive range of berettas in stock new an 2nd hand great place nice chaps working there too

• Advertisement
Advertisement