Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled parking near the 02

Options
  • 17-11-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi there,

Heading to the 02 tomorrow night for Michael Mcintyre and was wondering how close can you park? As I will be driving in with my sister who has a disability badge and would be looking for on street parking.

Tried looking it up but there are only paid car parks and some restrictions to roads nearby & want to make sure we can get close enough.

Were are driving in from walkinstown!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭bren2001

jillyb wrote: »
    Hi there,

Heading to the 02 tomorrow night for Michael Mcintyre and was wondering how close can you park? As I will be driving in with my sister who has a disability badge and would be looking for on street parking.

Tried looking it up but there are only paid car parks and some restrictions to roads nearby & want to make sure we can get close enough.

Were are driving in from walkinstown!

Thanks

There is on street parking on Upper Sheriff Street but its generally pretty full pretty early as residents also use it. Your best bet is to use the paid car park in the Point Village, its very close, 2 minutes away.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Hey,

I've been offered free tickets to the gig tonight. Does anyone know what time it starts? Ticketmaster says 8 but the02.ie says 6:30!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭bren2001

engrish? wrote: »
    Hey,

I've been offered free tickets to the gig tonight. Does anyone know what time it starts? Ticketmaster says 8 but the02.ie says 6:30!

Thanks

Doors open at half six, Michael McIntyre on stage at 8 (well 8:10).

Advertisement