Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genuine Bolle Tactical x800 Goggles (Boxed)

Options
  • 17-11-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale are Boxed Genuine Bolle Tactical x800 Goggles, this item is in excellent condition, with no known damage or missing parts, the asking price is €25 euros

Postage, collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Asking price reduced to €25 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fireblade893

Asking price reduced to €25 euros

Yep..interested. PM sent.

Yep..interested. PM sent.

Welcome, however that is not quite right, please make an offer on thread first and are you collecting them or is it delivery/postage?

Also, where are you based please?

Welcome, however that is not quite right, please make an offer on thread first and are you collecting them or is it delivery/postage?

Also, where are you based please?

Hi, okay...I offer 20 Euro (25 posted) . I am based in Raheny (North side Dublin).
    I can collect if you are not too far out or if you are prepared to post that's fine as well. If collected I can bring cash or Paypal if you post!

Cheers

Hi, okay...I offer 20 Euro (25 posted) . I am based in Raheny (North side Dublin).
    I can collect if you are not too far out or if you are prepared to post that's fine as well. If collected I can bring cash or Paypal if you post!

Cheers

These Bolle's are €60 to €70 euros new, I'm not going a penny/cent under the asking price and they would have to be collected in person

Postage is a last option, as it's better for both parties to meet and be sure, I'm in Dublin 18 and feel free to make another offer :)

• Advertisement

These Bolle's are €60 to €70 euros new, I'm not going a penny/cent under the asking price and they would have to be collected in person

Postage is a last option, as it's better for both parties to meet and be sure, I'm in Dublin 18 and feel free to make another offer :)

Okay..offer 25 euro. Dublin 18 is a bit far out so how about a meet up in the city centre sometime? No big hurry.

Okay..offer 25 euro. Dublin 18 is a bit far out so how about a meet up in the city centre sometime? No big hurry.

As I said, collected in person, as the City Centre would be a 40km round trip for me and is there anywhere a bit closer that you could make it to?

As I said, collected in person, as the City Centre would be a 40km round trip for me and is there anywhere a bit closer that you could make it to?

Right so, can you make it to Dún Laoghaire town? I can jump on a Dart.

Right so, can you make it to Dún Laoghaire town? I can jump on a Dart.

Excellent, when would you like to meet there?

Excellent, when would you like to meet there?

I can meet you later this afternoon if that suits? I have to do something now for a few hours but after that I am free.

Cheers,

• Advertisement

I can meet you later this afternoon if that suits? I have to do something now for a few hours but after that I am free.

Cheers,

How does 5pm onwards at the Main Dart Station in Dun Laoghaire sound?

How does 5pm onwards at the Main Dart Station in Dun Laoghaire sound?

Tell you what, I will aim to be there at 5pm. Let me know if this will be okay? Will send you a pm with my phone number. Thanks.

Tell you what, I will aim to be there at 5pm. Let me know if this will be okay? Will send you a pm with my phone number. Thanks.

Excellent, to PM's :D

This item has been picked up by fireblade893

Many thanks biggrin.png

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement