Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Visa to Oz

Options
  • 17-11-2012 4:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey folks,
    I was in Australia 7 months on a 1 year visa but had to come home to Ireland after an accident to a family member back here.I never got to go do my regional work that would of entitled me to stay an extra year.My one year visa is up now and i'm just looking for a way to get back over.My mothers brother is a permanent resident/citizen is there any way he can sponsor me,I got onto him already but he's unsure.I also qualify for a british passport and was thinking maybe i could apply again for a 1 year visa through that.

Any feedback would be great,Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Biggie87 wrote: »
    I also qualify for a british passport and was thinking maybe i could apply again for a 1 year visa through that.

Sure fire way to get you a five year ban from Australia.

If you've a skill, PR (which would take up to a few years to come through) or 457 visa are your only options.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Biggie87 wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    I was in Australia 7 months on a 1 year visa but had to come home to Ireland after an accident to a family member back here.I never got to go do my regional work that would of entitled me to stay an extra year.My one year visa is up now and i'm just looking for a way to get back over.My mothers brother is a permanent resident/citizen is there any way he can sponsor me,I got onto him already but he's unsure.I also qualify for a british passport and was thinking maybe i could apply again for a 1 year visa through that.

Any feedback would be great,Thanks in advance.

Can your uncle sponsor you for a job?

Passport idea is pants, DIAC just love to hammer people for that.

Advertisement