Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea Barclay's Premier League K.O 15:00

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

If that were Torres Chelsea would be level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Bad feeling Sturridge and Torres could be so frustrating today :(.

Moses will pull us through tho! :D

Great to see get a start and for Marin to be back on the bench.

My first sentence,that is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Goalkeeper goes up...don't bother to put it in box...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Wish there was a way of getting in proper personal contact with these players cause they need some ****ing kick up the arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Amazing win by the Baggies.

Long's stock continues to soar.

• Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

2 points out of 4 games. In a big big slump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Garzorico

2 out of 12....even bigger slump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Not really suprising result, it's very difficult to win matches without decent strikers. We have loads of creativity but very little end product. Still, work in progress, if we sign a couple of decent strikers we will be sorted.

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Not really suprising result, it's very difficult to win matches without decent strikers. We have loads of creativity but very little end product. Still, work in progress, if we sign a couple of decent strikers we will be sorted.

Think ye'll mount a title challenge?

• Advertisement

EEm wrote: »

Only if we get a striker IMO. It feels like we are playing with 10 men at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,445 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Only if we get a striker IMO. It feels like we are playing with 10 men at the moment.

Chelsea missing Drogba big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

I've been saying the last month or two if we can stay in touch of the leader until January and swap Torres for Falcao ( plus cash, of course), Chelsea are in with a great shout. With the recent results I think it may be slipping away though unfortunately unless there's a quick turnaround.

I've been saying the last month or two if we can stay in touch of the leader until January and swap Torres for Falcao ( plus cash, of course), Chelsea are in with a great shout. With the recent results I think it may be slipping away though unfortunately unless there's a quick turnaround.

I agree. any more than 8 points difference I can't see them pegging it back even with Falcao.

I agree. any more than 8 points difference I can't see them pegging it back even with Falcao.

Well the goal for chelsea this season is top 4 and I think we should have enough to get it (hopefully), any talk of a title challenge was just fantasy IMO, we are in a period of change at the moment and we are still short in certain areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Two pages of posts this week?
    Hundreds of pro chelsea posts last weeks match thread..................

All last weeks fans must be watching the rugby..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Squ wrote: »
    Two pages of posts this week?
    Hundreds of pro chelsea posts last weeks match thread..................

All last weeks fans must be watching the rugby..

Or it could be that this weeks match wasn't on television.

Advertisement