Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dahat wrote: »
    Maybe he will get 2 then and Berba get 1,Fletcher did piss all bar score.....though he has gotten 3bps for that before.
    I will be stunned if he gets 3 though i do accept that i was wrong thinking Berba will get more.
    Goals and assists weigh very heavily in the Opta allocation. Johnson might outdo him but I wouldn't bank on it. Berbatov played well but probably won't have done enough in a 4 goal game to get away with getting a bonus point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

FutureGuy wrote: »
    sigh, the one week I bench Cuellar...

Had him on the bench too,
    but thank f*ck Caulker didn't play for Spurs yesterday, Cuellar 1st sub in.

If Nolan can do something tomorrow night that would cap off the GW nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Up to 55 after bonus with just Jussi left to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

FPL trolling the whole lot of us Suarez owners.
    Suarez scores two goals in a 3-0 victory.. Gets awarded just ONE Bonus Point. FFS!

Ace0x9 wrote: »
    Suarez scores two goals in a 3-0 victory.. Gets awarded just ONE Bonus Point. FFS!
    I don't have Suarez and am therefore delighted to see that happen, but that is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

bull**** suarez gets only 1 bp!! wtf

Remarkably, he wasn't even close to the 2 bonus points. 1 EA Sports point between Enrique and Sterling and then 9 to Suarez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Ace0x9 wrote: »
    What a joke, he's my captain so was expecting 6 bonus points! Sterling got 2 and I presume Enrique got the 3. What criteria do they use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Captained Berbatov instead of Tevez. Sums up the last few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

26 points, a massive haul of 0 bonus points and the weight of the world on my 3 West Ham players tomorrow! if by some miracle i make the average this week i will be happy!

2 nil win for West Ham both scored by Nolan and set up by McCartney with Jussi getting 18 saves would do me some justice :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Had Suarez captain, only 1BP.

Cuellar got 1 in todays game so thats an unexpected extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

57 plus 9 off Cullear to come in with Demel to play,happy enough i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

People should know at this stage that Suarez is never guaranteed any bonus points.

7 shots on goal with only 2 on target = heavy penalties in the EA PPI.

Combine that with 2 excellent performances from guys positioned further back the field and he was always going to struggle to get max points.

At least the bonus points system is consistent I say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Cheers Hangleland ya b*****. On 37 so need a Nolan hat trick tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

wtf with the 1 bonus for Suarez? How the hell can that be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

CSF wrote: »
    Remarkably, he wasn't even close to the 2 bonus points. 1 EA Sports point between Enrique and Sterling and then 9 to Suarez.

Where can I find this EA data?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Last week i dropped Berbatov and this week i dropped Tevez. Major fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Very very pissed off this week. Left Cuellar (9) and clyne (5) on the bench. :rolleyes: And captained RVP ahead of Tevez, still I suppose... no excuses, did what I thought was best at the time. I have 4 playing tomorrow at least might gain a bit of ground! from what I've lost which was 100,000 places :pac: Need a 0-0 draw tomorrow however unlikely. Or else 1-0 West Ham, Nolan goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

3bp for lambert a bonus. 1 for michu and 3 for santi. none too bad. still gutted with the 20 on my bench with sterling and cuellar, but realistically i was never going to start them. jussi and shawcross still to play, on 48. shawcross not playing wouldnt be the worst thing in the world as cuellar would come in!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

can't believe Enrique ended up with 18 this week :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Only 48 this week. Not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

On 69 for the week with Begovic and Nolan to play tomorrow. Could do with both not playing as I've Ruddy, Sterling and 21 points to come in off the bench if there is a fantasy god out there I hope your listening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

thought i was going to have a good gameweek when cazorla got a goal and an assist in the opening match and hazard scored in the first half for chelsea. but then the suarez and tevez goals meant everyone else did well while my captain berbatov did nothing.

only 43 so far with jussi and nolan to play and demel to come off the bench. so basically a west ham clean sheet could salvage my week a little, it'd be worth 9 points to me (if demel starts), throw in a jussi penalty save and a kevin nolan goal and i'll be happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

FatRat wrote: »
    Very very pissed off this week. Left Cuellar (9) and clyne (5) on the bench. :rolleyes: And captained RVP ahead of Tevez, still I suppose... no excuses, did what I thought was best at the time. I have 4 playing tomorrow at least might gain a bit of ground! from what I've lost which was 100,000 places :pac: Need a 0-0 draw tomorrow however unlikely. Or else 1-0 West Ham, Nolan goal.

I am on 26 and have dropped well over 200k places!:eek: hoping for miracles tomorrow!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Dropping Tevez at home to Villa warrants the bloody sack!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

fúck you Aston Villa.

without Tevez going nuts I'd have been ok, even with VP as captain.

48 with Jussi to play.

down to just outside the top 100 worldwide, so can't complain too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Em, you do realise that you can use three strikers right? Man City were at home to Villa and you dropped Tevez, that's strange carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

82 with 3 left to play. A boring 0-0 tonight would see me hit the magic 100 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#scfc: Begovic; Cameron, Huth, Shawcross, Wilkinson; Walters, Whelan, Nzonzi, Etherington; Adam; Crouch.

West Ham: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Reid, Tomkins, McCartney, Noble, Diame, Nolan, O'Neil, Carroll, Maiga.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

No Demel then.

Advertisement