Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Dempsey wrote: »
    Madness to sell him for one week though!

Indeed,only a fool would sell him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Only 34 points. Cap RVP best deliver and only Nolan and Hangleland left to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Berba better do the business . Transferred out Long for him .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

72 from 7 so far. I reckon everybody had a great week though

Not that great tho!!! that's a ridiculous score. have points from Lambert Ba Fellaini Michu Cazorla 4 left to play. Sterling annoyingly first sub and won't come in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

33 points from 5. My 4 mids and one striker Suarez. Pity Mata came on because I've Sterling on the bench.

Hoping RVP does something now as captain because I didn't captain Suarez.

Still have my keeper, 3 defenders and Berba to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I reckon there will be plenty 100 plus this week especially if RVP gets a goal or two.

45 with RVP(c) plus Berba,Demel and Cuellar to come off the bench,pretty poor i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

50 points with jussi, demel, hangeland, nolan and valencia to play. Badly needed a week like this. Myfirst points hit proved invaluable, silva and suarez in with suarez as cpt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Average point level is going be so high that I can see myself plummeting down the table even with a decent score.

Days like today are rare occasions though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

dahat wrote: »
    I reckon there will be plenty 100 plus this week especially if RVP gets a goal or two.

45 with RVP(c) plus Berba,Demel and Cuellar to come off the bench,pretty poor i think

****ing city picking today to finally run riot gets my goat tbh. Very lucky with the first penalty. Would have been a different game.

I had said it would be madness to get rid of Tevez but was stunned Aguero started. Sold him for Suarez so can't complain. A pretty poor 46 given the circumstances.

You'll have people in my league with 80 right now. Tevez Aguero Suare Silva Hazard Cazorla and even Le Fondee all doing the job on the same day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

FutureGuy wrote: »
    ****ing city picking today to finally run riot gets my goat tbh. Very lucky with the first penalty. Would have been a different game.

I had said it would be madness to get rid of Tevez but was stunned Aguero started. Sold him for Suarez so can't complain. A pretty poor 46 given the circumstances.

You'll have people in my league with 80 right now. Tevez Aguero Suare Silva Hazard Cazorla and even Le Fondee all doing the job on the same day.

SILVA with FOURTEEN POINTS! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Took a hit to bring in Silva for Hazard last night looks like it paid off nicely a few bonus points on the way aswell and he will rocket up in value this week! It just goes to show with Silva in the side Citeh are a different animal! Sitting on a solid 51 for the week with 5 players to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Pilkington goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pilkington for Norwich!

Pilkington scores! A ManUnited comeback seems imminent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

And there goes Rafael's CS. :( Great header in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Got Valencia in last week, what a waste of space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Come on, RVP. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

15 minutes for RVP not to score and all us non-owners will be having a much better week,

Shocking loss of form. A whole game without an assist or goal. Might be forced to sell him on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

even though i have rvp, i'm kinda happy he didn't score as i captained suarez and my league rivals captained rvp :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Shocking loss of form. A whole game without an assist or goal. Might be forced to sell him on now.

Sarcasm aside though, VP is joint second scorer despite being 4.3 more expensive then Tevez and 3.6 more expensive than Suarez (also joint second)

rafael yellow, lovely

Oh f*ck it anyway.

great win for norwich, that and their arsenal win a few weeks back. going to go simpson > norwich defender this week i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Thats it, after 2 weeks in a row of breaking my own "never captain a forward" rule, I am NEVER captaining VP again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Had Van Persie but much happier with the Norwich win. Have Ruddy. Bassong and Snodgrass so that's 3 clean sheets :)

Thats it, after 2 weeks in a row of breaking my own "never captain a forward" rule, I am NEVER captaining VP again.

Home game against Q.P.R. next weekend not tempt you? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

38 points from 7. Should have captained Suarez.

8 points sitting on the bench! Why O' WHY did I bench Ruddy?! ... because........ Van Persie was due a HatTrick today.. Or so they said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lol at the RVP fan boys

Advertisement