Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Placement

Options
  • 17-11-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

So I have a six month work placement coming up but still no interviews lined up by my course coordinators, so I've decided to start looking myself. any idea of any companies that might be taking on work placement students for Engineering.

Thanks a lot guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gill91

anyone got an idea of internships/work placements for software development in ireland? got placement coming up after christmas and had no interviews yet

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

haxer wrote: »
    any idea of any companies that might be taking on work placement students for Engineering.

You need to be more specific.
    What type of engineering?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

2011 wrote: »
    You need to be more specific.
    What type of engineering?

Automation Engineering

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭kirving

There'd be plenty of automation in the Pharma industry, so that's where I'd start looking.

Advertisement