Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare vets open on Sundays

• 17-11-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know of a vets around Kildare town/Newbridge/Naas area that's open tomorrow.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Animals first vets do a 24 hr emergancy service. Their in Kilcullen. 045480478

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grey Abbey have a 24 hour emergency service, as do Cottage Vets and Moss Vets as far as I'm aware. Don't have Cottage or Moss' numbers but if you phone Grey Abbey on 045 522390 and you'll get the number of their on call vet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Danny McHenry in Newbridge is open 11-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Stheno wrote: »
    Danny McHenry in Newbridge is open 11-1

As far as I know this doesn't happen anymore since Danny retired but if anyone knows for sure please feel free to correct me as it's a question that pops up on here more often than not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

recommend ANIMALS FIRST too - use them all the time - Had one of our dogs there in an emergency, and they opened their surgery on a bank holiday sunday for us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement