Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimedia or Visual Communications?

Options
  • 17-11-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Right so basically I am interested in both courses and I can't decide between the two.

I've been to open days, read through the forums on here etc. on these courses.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has any positives/negatives or any information on either course that might help me choose between the two?

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

They are very different. Vis Comm is graphic design. Wheras Multimedia has very little graphic design in it! You need a portfolio for Vis Comm. Must be artistic etc.. Multimedia has many different areas in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 OctoberRain

Jade. wrote: »
    Right so basically I am interested in both courses and I can't decide between the two.

I've been to open days, read through the forums on here etc. on these courses.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has any positives/negatives or any information on either course that might help me choose between the two?

Thanks in advance for any help! :D
    Best bet is to talk to call in to CIT and speak to the head of the overall department. I think that it is Rose McGrath: Arrange a meeting with her to get a better idea.

Rose.McGrath@cit.ie

She is a nice person to talk to and should at the very least give you a good honest opinion of what direction you might take.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I will give her an email so! Thank you for your help :)

Advertisement